Sunday, April 20, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

The rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people and post a comment to Candy's Blog (she tagged me) once you've posted your three sentences.

Okay. Now the book. Hmmm. Should I admit to the one that I'm contemplating taking to riding camp? Perhaps, the other. A more acceptable read, The Bookseller of Kabul. But it's in the other room and my junky novel is packed. The nearest book is here on the shelf. Let's see Jasper Fforde or E. Annie Proulx. Close my eyes...it's The Big Over Easy by Fforde.

" It was worth over a grand then!
"You did?" asked Jack, suddenly feeling a bit stupid.
"Yes. "

The most difficult part, 5 people.


Liz
Susan
Jessica
Claira Jo
Carole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done! and i'm sorry your dinner went cold! and i'm sorry to drag you away from your writing!

thanks for playing!

Susan Adrian said...

Heather:

Thanks for the tag! I sort of played. I'm afraid I always change tagging rules for memes. :)

 

Free Blog Counter